Social icons


Top: Chicwish  | Skirt: Motel | Bag: JustFab | Espadrilles: Free People | Sunglasses: Quay

Living here is so easy. Not in a material way - it's really a challenge to make a living here, but life itself is just different here. There's a different feeling in the air. Nothing seems to be impossible, everything seems so simple, people look happy here and I am too. One day is more beautiful than another. There's no need to worry about simple things, rather you learn to appreaciate small things. There's a sunrise and a sunset each day - how many of those do you decide to take a moment to see? Take time to appreciate what's already in front of you.

24 comments

  1. lovely bag , beauty photos!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2015/04/bordowa-ramoneska.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so beautiful there! I'd love to visit there some day.

    xx Tess Isabella Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:50 AM

    Your pictures are amazing! Have you moved? Or just on a holiday? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! It looks great there, so jealous :) x

    Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos! Love the dress!
    -Jenna <3
    Check out my blog and follow? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nuostabios nuotraukos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww so pretty outfit and lovely pics!
    Want to keep in touch? <3

    STYLE & FLOWERS
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely look for a lovely place <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these photo's the atmosphere is amazing and i'm in love with the all white look
    xx ish
    Tiny Heart Beats

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:44 PM

    Beautiful shots - love how you've matched your bag to the location! x

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit! Especially skirt & blouse. Amazingly beautiful photos.

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. the outfit and photos are looking so adorable !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous. True words too!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look beautiful :') I just love how free you look and the glasses look amazing!! Sounds like your living the dream xx

    www.krystelcouture.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful place and pictures!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty and I agree that life in Cali was so much different to where I live now. I really miss it and I miss the beaches.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are wonderful photos. You look gorgeous! <3
    Xx

    http://firdamelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look beautiful
    Gorgeous pictures

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice blog.follow me and get followed back.
    http://findshopping.blogspot.in/2015/03/list-of-online-shopping-websites-in-usa.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing pictures!! x
    http://julieswonderworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Me encantan las fotos, la playa muy linda.
    Te espero en: agospimentel.blogspot.com.ar
    Saludos PIMENTELA

    ReplyDelete
  22. So beautiful!
    http://a-h-photography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

aimerose on instagram