Social icons


Hello everyone! As probably most of you already know, earlier this August I moved to the other country to study and now I'm living in a college dorm! Since I arrived I tried to decorate it the way I like to make it feel like home. It's not finished yet, and it's just a dorm room, so it's not going to be something special or whatever, but I'll be showing you some parts of it that I love! Hope you like it and let me know what you think!


Illustrations from Billy & Scarlet
These are so cute! Aw I love these prints from Billy and Scarlet, a perfect touch for the plain white walls.


Guerlain, YSL, Dior and Marc Jacobs perfumes


Brush holder from Ikea ♥ green floral boxes from TK Maxx ♥ heart dish from Not on the high street


15 comments

  1. this looks so pretty! I love the illustrations and the washi tape you used to hang them up look really cute with them:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Labai gražu :) iš kur veidrodėlis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aciu! Tikros jo kilmes nezinau, lauktuves is UK.. :)

      Delete
  3. so pretty :)

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gražu! :) Ką studijuoji? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful room!) Very cute, dear!) ^.^
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice decoration love! so cute ^_^
    Maria // thefashionsucker.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so lovely! I wish my bedroom at least would look like this! Really pretty and good luck getting everything sorted!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Labai gražu! Esi viena iš mano mėgstamiausių blogerių. Sėkmės moksluose:)

    ReplyDelete

aimerose on instagram